Current Employment Opportunities
As the official marketing organization for Anne Arundel County, Visit Annapolis is dedicated to marketing the destination and driving business to our county partners. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Supporting tasks can include but are not limited to; create and design various materials for print and digital collateral for in-house communications, as well as paid advertisements
- Design for digital and print marketing channels, including digital/print publications, digital/print advertisements, social media graphics and banners, emails and email templates, and other Web-based assets.
- Create digital assets (static, motion and html) for range of platforms (advertising, emails, social channels, Websites, mobile apps, digital publications, etc.).
- Presenting your work and thought process to internal stakeholders
- Updating and enhancing existing design deliverables by working with established templates and existing documents
- Assist in maintaining photo/video asset library
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Annapolis, Maryland. Days are flexible. ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES TO APPLY.
- Between 20 and 32 hours per week, depending on project workload.
- $17.00 - $20.00 per hour, based on experience