Annapolis, Baltimore, DC Weekend
Why not cross off three great cities while visiting Annapolis?
A short drive away, Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington D.C. offer a great, three-day travel experience. Fly into BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport from anywhere in the country, and get your trip started.
- Start your trip in Baltimore, checking out the sites at the famed Inner Harbor.
- Check out the National Aquarium.
- Stop by Fort McHenry, a national monument and historic shrine which played an integral role in defending the Baltimore Harbor from British invasion during the War of 1812.
- Squeeze in a helicopter tour with Monumental Helicopters, which takes you over Baltimore and your next stop, Annapolis, for an aerial view of the United States Naval Academy and Historic Downtown.
- Stay the night at one of the many great hotel options in the Annapolis-Baltimore region, maybe hitting Arundel Mills for dinner, shopping, gaming, and entertainment.
- Book a room for the night at one of our many full-service hotels, B&Bs, or alternative lodging options before hitting the city. Packed with history, art, and on-the-water activities, there's no shortage of things to do in Annapolis.
- Check out the historic buildings, taking a tour and learning about life in Annapolis during the 18th-century.
- Learn to paddleboard in the Annapolis Harbor.
- Rent a kayak.
- Take a tour of the United States Naval Academy, with or without a guide.
- Wander through the Maryland State House, America's oldest in continuous use. (Valid ID required.)
- Grab dinner and enjoy live music before enjoying a nightcap and heading back to the hotel.
- Have breakfast or brunch in the morning and head to DC.
- Walk the National Mall, checking out the Capitol building, the Washington Monument, the Smithsonian Institution Museums.
- Stroll through the National Zoo.
- Hop on a duck tour for a unique, aquatic tour and views of DC.