Whether you are ready to travel now or later, Annapolis is here for you. The information specialists of our downtown Annapolis Visitors Center are here to best assist you in safely enjoying our incredible destination. The cleanliness and safety are at the forefront of the new Visitor Center experience. We invite you read more about all of the precautions being taken below!
Stop by our Visitors Center at 26 West Street in Annapolis or our satellite Visitor Information Booth at City Dock. Our trained volunteer information specialists can answer your questions, make recommendations, provide you with event calendars and brochures, and help map out an itinerary that's perfect for you. You can also contact us at email@example.com, 410-280-0445.
The West Street Visitors Center is open 7 days a week from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., except on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. Handicapped-accessible and conveniently located adjacent to Gott's Court parking garage in the city’s Historic District, the center is within easy walking distance from every point of interest in downtown Annapolis. The center’s location is a great starting point, while our helpful volunteers are a great resource for things to do, events happening in the area, suggestions, and much more.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
We have been working around the clock to make sure the safety of our cherished volunteers and visitors are the top priority. Information Specialist stations have been relocated to the center's conference room to allow for more distance and to promote one-way visitor traffic flow. Additionally, Information Specialists are provided with a COVID-19 Daily Self Checklist to review before coming in the Visitors Center and will have their temperatures taken at the start of each shift with a contact-less Infrared thermometer.
Both visitors and Informational Specialists are asked to wear masks when in the Visitors Center if unvaccinated. Complimentary face masks are available to all who enter the building.
Below are additional safety initiatives and protocols that have been implemented:
- Designated “entry only” and “exit only” doorways
- Plexiglass partitions at Information Specialist stations
- Six-foot floor markers to encourage social distancing
- Automatic hand-sanitizer stations located throughout the Visitors Center
- Posters that encourage cough/sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene located throughout the building
- CDC recommended guidelines are being followed for cleaning and disinfecting high-touch points and will be sanitized with EPA-approved sanitizing products every half-hour or more often as necessary
- Entry/Exit doors will be open as often as possible for extra ventilation
- Building wide sanitization by Mr. Bioclean, providing disinfecting for up to 28 Days. Watch the process HERE.
The City Dock Information Booth continues to operate weekends from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Not ready to visit?
That's okay! Plan your next Annapolis experience from the safety of your home. The Visitors Guide introduces you to our many communities, activities, dining experiences, events, attractions and more.